Tuesday, December 22, 2015

William Lane Craig on Ayn Rands Objectivism





In case you were reading some of the silliness over at "Incinerating Presuppositionalism" here is William Lane Craig making the very same criticism of Ayn Rand's definition of morality that I am making. So when Dawson Bethric and his followers claim that I simply have misrepresented his understanding of morality, they are either ignorant or desperate, or perhaps a little of both. I intend to follow up my post and my you tube critique with a short overview, and I do mean short, of morality and how to use it and not use it in arguments with atheists like Bethric. For the most part, you can't spend must time with these sorts because the conversation deteriorates into profane juvenile insults as soon as they realize they are dealing with an informed and equipped Christian. I suppose it is their way of avoiding embarrassment or perhaps avoiding the gospel or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment