Tuesday, October 8, 2013

False Fruit of the Pentecostal-Charismatic Movement: Hip & Thigh Repost



I realize you will have to click a couple of times, but trust me, it is well worth the extra work. Check out the link below to Fred Butler's Hip and Thigh blog. If you really want to understand the darkness and the heresy that rests at the center of the Pentecostal-Charismatic movement, then here is some good reading for you. If you have never researched these guys, Fred and Lyndon have made it quite easy for you on their blogs. I grew up in this movement and left it as God poured truth into my heart and mind, sanctifying me as I grew and discovered the truth of His word. So I have already been through this research years ago as I began to see the heresy littered throughout the PC movement. I am eternally grateful to John MacArthur's ministry and preaching over the years. He contributed more than anyone else to helping me see the plain and simple truth of the gospel. Enjoy!

Click the link below:

Pentecostal-Charismatic Fruit Review

No comments:

Post a Comment